11/28/11

iPod Nano 1.2 Version Software Update

A new member of my Apple family has arrived last week - the iPod Nano 6G. I got it as a gift from my sister and I have been loving everything about it. I call it a "shuffle touch".  Heh.

So today, I just updated my iPod Nano to 1.2 version software via iTunes and I say it's pretty neat. See below for the new additions.

Large icons  for easier navigation.



Options still available if you want to go back to small icons - tap Settings->General->Homescreen->Small Icons.





Clock Faces. When I first got my iPod nano, there were only two originally available clock faces: Black and White. Now, the update adds 16 more clock faces, including Disney characters - Mickey Mouse, Minni Mouse, Kermit the Frog and Animal. It also includes a Nixie tube clock face.




To change the clock face, just tap Settings ->General->Date & Time->Clock Face.

1.2 version also added feature on accelerometer for walking and running. I might get a Nike + iPod sport kit for this. ;)


Related topics:
What To Do When iPod Touch Freezes and Got Wet


No comments: