12/19/12

TV Show: Thoughts on Dexter Season 7


I love Season 7, however I think it is the slowest season.

I love the show, it's just that Dexter's character is not the same Dexter I used to love. Some of you may agree with me and some don't. I always get excited everytime Dexter starts to plan his kills and see his victims on his kill table, wrapped in plastic and collect their blood for his blood slides. Season 7 is different.  He used to be a calm and a clean killer following a code. Season 7 showed him as a manic reckless killer. However, Dexter's character is still interesting.

Season 7 reveals who Dexter really is. After Season 6, I have been waiting to see what would happen if Debra found out about him. While waiting for Season 7, I once thought that maybe it was only once of Dexter's dream that he got caught by Deb. But it turned out that it was not really a dream.

The entire shift of the character has changed. Quinn looked malnourished, Batista is retiring and now runs a resto, Debra becomes a pill popping Lieutenant.

The season 7 finale was huge. That was a cliffhanger ending. I need time to digest the season finale. It just blew my mind.

So many twists and shocking surprises, I cannot wait for Season 7.

Here's the Season 7 Finale and what to expect in Season 8.


No comments: