8/7/12

TV Series Catch Up


I finally had enough time to catch up on some series this weekend and the second season of Game of Thrones went down. Season 3 will premiere on March 30, 2013, only on HBO.


I used to be a real-time episode follower until I got so busy with everything + my mom got sick and was hospitalized 'til her passing. I missed a lot of TV shows, so I'm catching up.

Currently I cathing up on True Blood. I just finished watching episode 9 of season 5.


I'm also super excited for the new season of Dexter. The all new 7th season will premiere on September 30, 2012 only on Showtime. Dexter is my new TV series love. I started watching Dexter when I was in Pampanga in June. Hec's brother had a DVD copy, so Hec and I watched together; we love it! and I'm really hooked and I want more.


I am also so excited for the new season of The Walking Dead which will premier on October 14, 2012.


Thanks to these awesome TV shows for keeping me entertained!




No comments: