7/18/12

How To Get a Postal ID in Iloilo City

I never had a Postal ID before so I've decided to get one yesterday. Postal ID, they say is your Identity Card. It is one of the valid identification cards that you can easily get. Anyone from age 10 and above may apply for Postal ID.

So I went to Iloilo Post Office and got the Postal ID application form from the guard and fill out the required information needed.

The Postal ID application form can be downloaded here: Download the Philippine Postal ID form. (pdf)

Requirements:
  • Original copy of Baranggay Clearance 
  • Photocopy of Cedula
  • Photocopy of your birth certificate or TIN I.D
  • Two (2) copies of 2x2 picture

Postal ID cost: Php465.00
















Cut off time:
11:30 AM
3:00 PM

I didn't have to wait much longer. I guess I was just lucky there were only a few applicants yesterday. My Postal ID was processed and given to me in less than 30 minutes.  












Iloilo Post Office is at Arsenal-Aduana, Iloilo City


View Larger Map



No comments: